Here are some positive thoughts to balance out my negativity exhibited in the last post.
- Spending the day sorting through files (which I quite enjoyed).
- My boss telling me that her baby seems to like me because it keeps moving around in her womb every time she comes into my office and I talk. Lots of love for her and that.
- Walking to the butty shop with my boss.
- Getting two £5 notes out of the cash machine when I wasn’t looking forward to having to spend the £10 I was expecting in order to get change for the bus. £5 is more acceptable than £10, so it fit perfectly.
- Watching the Hotel Inspector, I do enjoy that programme.