Having had a brief nosey at Katy and Katy’s blogs I have seen that we have a list of themes. The last 50 blogathon posts have been quite varied and thanks to Katy P you can all see them in their glory.
- Happy place
- Public transport
- A regular journey
- Same gender vs mixed gender schools
- Forbidden fruit
- Public displays of affection
- What have you done today to make you feel proud?
- Revisit an old familiar place
- Should we kill animals for acting naturally?
- Music of your teens
- Pick a DVD and tell us about it
- Is chivalry dead?
- Where would you ask the Doctor to take you?
- Describe your magical island paradise
- Do you believe in fate?
- A day in the life
- The best month of your life
- What message would you send in a bottle?
- Which animal would you be and why?
- 3 wishes, 1 for you, 1 for each blogathoner
- Describe a typical Christmas
- 3 books you loved as a child
- Favourite annual celebration
- 3 primary school memories
- Close your eyes, walk down a path, describe what you see
- Random sentences
- Describe yourself in one song
- Photo diary of the weekend
- Should Britain have a National Day?
- Your first gig
- Artificial intelligence
- Bucket list
- Teach something
- Fave food
- A visit to Father Christmas
- Christmas Past, Present and Future
- Top 3 Christmas songs
- Winter’s tale.
Now to decide on which were my favourites.
Only trouble is I have looked at Katy and Katy’s and now I feel like I can’t choose the themes they have chosen…mostly because (and I kid you not) they chose the exact same three.
I really enjoyed many and it’s hard to choose but I will have to say:
Fairytales – I enjoyed writing and reading this one, the idea of fairytales has become more prominent in my life since I started watch the programme Once Upon a Time, but I did enjoy it dearly.
3 wishes – it was a hard blog to do but it was wonderful to read the other girls’ blogs.
Magical island – I couldn’t not include this one and it was up top for Katy and Katy as a favourite too. It was so random and fun and beautiful. Plus, it made me buy Swiss Family Robinson on DVD. Haha.
I wish I had more to say on the matter, but I’m not good with endings really, so I will pretend this never even happening – the ending part, not the blogathon – because it’s been a wonderful, enjoyable time that has brought me to much closer to two wonderful girls who have been nothing but a tower of strength in recent weeks. So thanks Katy and Katy, just, thanks.